News, reviews and updates from the world of tech and electronic retail.
Goodbye, Windows 7
The guys talk to several listeners worried about transitioning away from Windows 7. Also, more Samsung foldable phone talk, and a curmudgeonly columnist in San Francisco want tech companies to stop helping Californians running from the Kincade fires and blackouts...cause it might be perceived as marketing.
Byte Size Tech
Hulu recommendations are about to get a lot better.
Most Americans don’t exactly know to what extent Facebook controls their online existence...
and a phone case made out of artificial human skin...yep, human skin.
From MPB Think Radio and Everyday Tech, I’m Jay White and here is this week’s Byte Size Tech…
Made by Google 2019
Jeremy and Jay talk about all of the news coming from the Made by Google 2019 event, including the Pixelbook, and Pixel Buds. They guys also take several calls on iPhone updates not working out so well.
SOME OF THE WEEK'S TOP TECH STORIES:
- Here’s everything Google just announced at the Made By Google 2019 event | TechCrunch
- Here's Everything Google Just Announced at Its Made by Google '19 Event - Thurrott.com
- Roku is the most popular streaming platform in the US by a huge margin - The Verge
- Keep an eye (and ear) on your home with the new Nest Aware
- The Pixel 4 doesn’t include any headphones, or even a 3.5mm adapter in the box - The Verge
- Sony is launching its 360-degree audio format this fall - The Verge
- Mixer Academy Goes Live - Thurrott.com
- Tile adds new sticky products as Apple threat looms, and more - DGiT
- Google Pixel Day, Apple Inc., and more - DGiT
- Fortnite isn't dead but it has reached The End, and more - DGiT
- DGiT Monthly: The September wrap, and October's here - DGiT
- 6 paid iPhone apps you can download for free on October 15th – BGR
- 15 best free Android apps of 2019 (September) - Android Authority
- Top iPhone and iPad apps going free and on sale 10-16-2019
- iPhone & iPad Apps Gone Free – October 16, 2019 | iOSnoops
- Top 8 New and Free Android Apps for October 2019
- YOUTUBE CHANNEL OF THE WEEK: “Data is Beautiful”